This post was actually supposed to go up New Year’s Day, but I had some technical difficulties. However, I’m thankful for them because it gave me time to revamp my post. Originally, I wanted to include my goals, or “resolutions”, as some would call them. Which, I still plan to do, but I also want to include some goals for my blog, as well as my natural hair.
- Strengthen my relationship with God
- Drink more water, Less soda
- Start yoga
- Become a Vegetarian (more on this in another post;)
- Read at least 5 books this year.
- Post at least twice a week
- Include more visuals in my post
- Try to increase my word count
Natural Hair Goals
- Retain more length
- Incorporate more protective styles
- Grow out the little bit of heat damage and cut it
Hopefully writing down my goals will keep me accountable. I hope and pray that 2016 will be a positive and prosperous year for all of you.
What are your goals or resolutions for 2016 ?